[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 5 00:33:46 GMT 2013

Craig, Ken, Christian hag oll,

I may just have a go at this when I have some time - I have some
'semi-professional' graphics skills, producing tomes / posters for client's
significant birthdays, and have the software to do this. I also have a
friend who has produced published maps of our local area. I'd have to
research the legal / copyright situation with regard to getting an accurate
layout of Cornwall, and symbols etc. that I can use (probably by use of the
OS Opendata facility), and also rely on you all for direction / objectives
for the project, content editing, feedback and so on.

This would be after my daughters wedding and subject to a lot of issues that
I might have the time to resolve - I'm confident I could produce something,
I'm just not 100% familiar with the legal side, and how we go about
including content that is obviously not 100% original.

What do people think? If someone more qualified is keen to take this on,
then please don't hesitate, but I do like a challenge.

Regards

Herbie

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____