[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

e-mail kevin.blackburn1 kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 5 16:23:55 GMT 2013

If, as a first step, a set of sites, a route and suitable labels can be
sorted/agreed for the Lergh an Yeth, then Christian could get the symbol
and bilingual labels onto the map as the second step. The steps 3/4 could
be the leaflet/guidebook, and the plaques themselves.

Christian, let me know if you need a hand with anything (in parallel to
your first steps with OpenStreetMap I downloaded the Miniscale OS Opendata
maps - they are quite good too for overlaying of features you want; but I
did not get very far or technical, mainly considered using it as a backdrop
vector for new graphics and text layers).

Regards

Herbie

Kevin 'Herbie' Blackburn
Sent from my WebMail