[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:12:02 GMT 2013

Hi, apologies to those on dial-up (if there are any these days)
a 6.3MB SVG file with a few artifacts, but detailed enough to give you an
idea of what is possible.

The coastline is a little flooded, but all the roiads and paths are clearly
visible.

You can't do anything with this file other than look at it, but that is a
start. You will need something that can show SVG files, I believe most
browsers can do that, but it may make your browser choke as it is so big.
But this is just the first step.

Good luck!

Christian