[Spellyans] war gamm

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 10 23:33:14 GMT 2013

In Geiriadur yr Academi I can only find 'ar gam' meaning

-        wrongly

-        wrongful

-        unfairly

-        unjustly

-        mistakenly

with 'yn gam' for

-        awry

I can also see

-        steady pace: camre cyson (cyson=steady, regular)

Nothing under Walk, Walking, Pace, Stride (cam), Steady/Steadily etc.

Then all the head words are English and it's a very big book to search!

Regards

Herbie

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____