[Spellyans] war gamm

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Thu Jan 10 23:45:20 GMT 2013

But…Welsh isn't Cornish and there may well have been differences.  For example, Welsh ( and Breton) never assibilated (nant > nans).  Only Cornish did so.  There are almost certainly other differences between Breton and Welsh on the one hand, and Cornish on the other.  To my way of thinking, not enough work has been done on defining these differences.

Craig