[Spellyans] cleudh etc

Hewitt, Stephen s.hewitt at unesco.org
Mon Jan 14 17:20:34 GMT 2013

Dan,

Many thanks – I’ll look forward to seeing it.

These things often get pretty heated. I, for one, can see the point of Nicholas and Michael, but I don’t agree with it. In fact, I don’t the small community is really clear about what it wants, or the logical implications of particular choices…

All the best,

Cheers,

Steve