[Spellyans] cleudh etc

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Wed Jan 16 11:52:09 GMT 2013

Except for the 1530 example, there seems to be a shift in spelling
from 'eu/ue' to 'e' 1460 onwards.  So it comes down to how early the
base we prefer for revived Cornish.  Ken George sets his target for KK
as 1500 therefore it seems even the most conservative revivalist
should prefer 'e' in 'cledh'.