[Spellyans] cledh etc

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:01:46 GMT 2013

Hi Linus,

I am aware of KK's aspirations in this area and also aware of the
contentious nature of Ken's phonology, however we have a situation of the
tail wagging the dog here. The SWF is not KK and the KK phonology is not
part of the SWF. Some form of mark could be used for the edge case users
wishing to speak mediaeval Cornish, but why saddle everyone else with a
spelling that prefers a pronunciation that almost nobody uses and few even
aspire to?

Christian