[Spellyans] cledh etc

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sat Jan 19 15:14:59 GMT 2013

Topographically, "cove of Cornwall" would not make any sense.  There are coves where you can land a boat even further west - Nanjizal, Sennen Cove, Porthgwarra, Porth Chapel), so if such a meaning meant " the first landing place you'd find in Cornwall if sailing in from the Western Approaches", then that's untrue.

Unlike Sennen Cove and Porthgwarra, no one has kept a boat at Porthcurno for centuries!

Craig