[Spellyans] to find

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:41:22 GMT 2013

This word is poorly attested. The only known example seems to be in A Fisherman’s Catch given by Capt. Noel Carter of St Agnes to T. Tonkin, Esq. 1698

Bez mî a trouviaz un pysg brawze naw losia 'But I found a great fish of nine tails'

The verb fanja 'to get' is not in the SWF dictionary either though it is attested in LC:

Me rig fanja guz Lether zithen lebma 'I got your letter a week ago'
	Oliver Pender to William Gwavas.

Nicholas