[Spellyans] cledh etc

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sun Jan 20 11:11:57 GMT 2013

I would very much welcome details of how to obtain Dan's Desky Kernowek
audio courses.

Pronunciation has been my downfall.   For this reason I failed the oral at
Grade Four a few years ago and have postponed the attempt to rectify it ever
since.    When I was first teaching myself Gaelic from books in the days
before audio courses of any kind I found I virtually had to relearn my
painfully and erroneously acquired Gaelic once again from scratch.    I have
no desire to repeat the process with Cornish.  Hence my reluctance to
continue further.

An ken Ken