[Spellyans] cledh etc

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sun Jan 20 12:09:08 GMT 2013

Ken wheg,
You can also contact me anytime directly (daniel at ryan-prohaska.com) and I can arrange to send the files via e-mail, or if their too large for your in-box (which sometimes happens) we can set you up with some cloud function like the dropbox. Oh, and Craig and others, thank you for your kind and complementary words about my audio course. It's always good to hear. Feedback (or criticism) of any kind is helpful and appreciated.
Dan