[Spellyans] cledh etc

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:55:56 GMT 2013

MAGA (mainly Pol Hodge) has been more than somewhat dismissive of Dan's
audio course, saying that they already have "Say Something in Cornish"
which is being built on the template of "Say Something in Welsh".
However, whereas Dan's course sounds lovely, SSiC sounds awful (to my ears,
anyway).  Obviously they don't like competition

Jan.