[Spellyans] cledh etc

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:49:04 GMT 2013

Far better a Cornish language spoken with a Cornish accent than one based
upon the phonological guesswork and extrapolations of KK.

The horrible, stilted and awkward tones of "Meh. a. vin" on their first
lesson just doesn't ring true. It is stilted and clumsy in their mouths and
they have been trotting this stuff out for years and it still doesn't flow.