[Spellyans] cledh etc

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sun Jan 20 17:41:06 GMT 2013

Jan wheg,
Thanks for letting me know, and it's quite sad really. I did write to Pol about the first lesson of his course actually offering to help, and also some positive criticism, and he responded quite kindly, but I don't think he did anything about the poor pronunciation of the phonology recommended for KK. Many people coming from this particular denomination are dismissive about Modern Cornish (RLC) saying we don't do enough to promote our variety and provide learning material, and when we do it#s dismissed as unnecessary. It's almost impossible to do it right by them. Anyway, after the complementary remarks I have received here and on FaceBook, where I also promote the course, I will endeavour to keep my work up to standard and would be grateful to you all for joining in as far as you want and have time to do so, in whatever way you think you can contribute.
Thanks again,
Dan