[Spellyans] cledh etc

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun Jan 20 19:03:16 GMT 2013

I have to agree with Jan's comment here, which isn't too optimistic about the future of  spoken Cornish.  Most of the the critics speak Cornish like a South Eastern Englishman trying to speak French,  What they  say sounds like received (received from whom?) English with unfamiliar words.  Nothing Cornish about it!

Craig