[Spellyans] cledh etc

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun Jan 20 19:10:38 GMT 2013

A bloody disgrace.  Skeul an Tavas remains the ONLY course book for SWF Cornish… and yet it has zero acknowledgment from MAGA or anyone else,  Now, tell me that "politics" are not the major consideration….).

Surely someone on the Corpus has GOT to challenge Jenefer about this before it's too late!  Just ask her WHY?  Then hold her to account.

Craig