[Spellyans] cledh etc

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Jan 22 08:02:27 GMT 2013

Many thanks for this Christian.

Most helpful - Ken

From: spellyans-bounces at kernowek.net [mailto:spellyans-bounces at kernowek.net] On Behalf Of Christian Semmens
Sent: 20 January 2013 16:16
To: Standard Cornish discussion list
Subject: Re: [Spellyans] cledh etc

Hi Ken,

Dan's excellent recordings can be found here.

http://www.kernewegva.com/deskikernowek.html

Christian

On 20 January 2013 11:11, Ken MacKinnon <ken at ferintosh.org> wrote:

I would very much welcome details of how to obtain Dan’s Desky Kernowek audio courses.

Pronunciation has been my downfall.   For this reason I failed the oral at Grade Four a few years ago and have postponed the attempt to rectify it ever since.    When I was first teaching myself Gaelic from books in the days before audio courses of any kind I found I virtually had to relearn my painfully and erroneously acquired Gaelic once again from scratch.    I have no desire to repeat the process with Cornish.  Hence my reluctance to continue further.

An ken Ken