[Spellyans] Pronuncaiation

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Jan 22 17:50:44 GMT 2013

Many thanks for this, Nicholas.

I think that garow / marow is an effective rhyming contrast.  I should have
thought of garow as I have been having a discussion with Craig only today
about this word.

In my original Scottish Gaelic phrase I also lenite bhriste (after the
feminine noun), as the phrase it is meant to connote is ‘broken Gaelic’.
(Rather than as an unlenited adjective in the complement).

Gorhemmynadow - Ken