[Spellyans] Pronuncaiation

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 24 17:06:50 GMT 2013

Steve wrote:

>You cannot get an accurate picture of Breton from dictionaries, with the
single exception of Francis Favreau’s various dictionaries.

Thanks for the pointer to Francis Favreau - he has the following for the
adverb regarding reading fluently:

COURAMMENT ][ (lire) real (var. riel), or

lire couramment plaenañ. (i.e. easily)

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____