[Spellyans] use usage etc

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sat Jan 26 20:55:52 GMT 2013

It's confusing because Dick has spelt this word (and the language in general) several different ways since he began to promote Late Cornish.

It's why I reluctantly gave up teaching Late Cornish in the 90s.  I'd teach my students one thing and, three days later, Dick would change it all.  We couldn't keep going like that.  All these years later and he's still doing it!

Craig