[Spellyans] Everson/Spellyans submission

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Jan 31 21:00:25 GMT 2013

Please find attached Part A of a submission authored by me on my own behalf and on behalf of the Spellyans group. There are numerous elements in Part B which will be addressed, and as many of these as can be submitted will be submitted by 23:59 GMT today. Some are likely to be submitted tomorrow (it is currently 20:40 GMT on 31 January).

The reason for this is that unfortunately I had to travel to the East coast of the U.S. for a family emergency only on Monday last. I trust that any Part B submissions which I submit tomorrow or even over the weekend will not be disallowed.