[Spellyans] Introduction

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:26:51 BST 2013

Dear all,

I am a language enthusiast, interested in all manner of languages and
writing systems.

I have recently become interested in Cornish and am attempting to
learn the language a little on my own (from books). This, of course,
entails to some extent picking a spelling system....

My inclination currently is to use the SWF. (Further details available
in private email, if you are interested.)

I joined this list as I am interested in the thoughts of users on the
SWF and possible modifications thereto -- especially now during the
review period.

Regards,
Philip
--