[Spellyans] Suffix -yeth in KS

Linus Band linusband at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:43:25 IST 2013

> I am not sure I absolutely agree with the 'crap cornish is better than no
> cornish at all'  promoters....sorry, but I have little hair left to pull out

I agree. I notice that it is sometimes used to defend bad Cornish in
official instances or other sources that are meant to be representative. In
those cases the Cornish should have no mistakes in it, and if it does, it
should be amended. (And if it cannot be amended we should ask ourselves how
it could have gotten so far to begin with.)

All the best,

Linus