[Spellyans] Introduction

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:43:16 IST 2013

Hi, Phil,

Welcome to the list. I hope you find it useful.
Learning from the books is OK, but you need to hear people speaking too.
Here is a link to some excellent beginners spoken exercises from Dan
Prohaska, that you might find useful:
http://www.kernewegva.com/deskikernowek.html

There are other examples of other modes of speech accessible on the same
site.

Oll an gwella,
Christian