[Spellyans] tavas

Chris Parkinson brynbow at btinternet.com
Wed May 15 16:57:24 IST 2013

Michael, thank you for your patient and clear replies to us RLC users. Not
everyone who makes contributions to this list is a Celtic scholar or a
philologist or is familiar with all the details of Cornish Today. Some of us
are particularly interested in teaching and learning, and some have a Welsh
speaking background, or maybe Breton. I think Ray Chubb's put-down is ill
advised and might well discourage less talented contributors than himself.
This would be a loss. Chris