[Spellyans] tavas

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Wed May 15 17:32:51 IST 2013

I don't consider myself a Celtic language scholar, Chris, but I am
sure that there are those on this list who do consider themselves as
such and therefore, presumably, have read all of the works listed by
Michael.

I would recommend that you read 'Cornish Today'. With patience it is
not difficult to understand the ideas put forward. It sheds light on
the mess that the revival was in at the time of its publication and
how we got there. Perhaps when you have read it you will be as
irritated as I am by some of the views expressed here. It seems that
some wish to repeat the mistakes of the past.

On 15 Me 2013, at 16:57, Chris Parkinson wrote:

>  I think Ray Chubb’s put-down is ill advised and might well
> discourage less talented contributors than himself. This would be a
> loss. Chris

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow