[Spellyans] tavas

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:34:08 IST 2013

I must agree with both Ray and Nicholas, and as a non linguist, but still
able to understand the basics here, (but not however all the symbols)...
that 'Cornish Today' is very understandable and a worthy work, providing a
huge amount of what is to me common sense (or should that be commen, commun
or similar), and should be worth a read by those of us who have not done so.
Enjoy!
Clive (the Spider Slayer) Baker