[Spellyans] a vry

Chris Parkinson brynbow at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 7 19:20:56 GMT 2013

I take your point about colloquial language in the plays. But one last
question – if you don’t think the spoken language is substandard, then why
were the type of changes that I enumerated in May made in Chapter 40 of
Desky Kernowek to many LC examples?  Your doing this has evidently given us
the wrong impression.

Chris