[Spellyans] a vry

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:19:54 GMT 2013

dhywgh is not a verbal form but a prepositional pronoun.
The spellings of dhywgh 'to you' are various and include:

dyugh, zyugh, thyugh, zyvgh, thewgh, dewgh, devgh, theugh.

As to verbal forms, in KS we write -ewgh in the 2nd plural imperfect in disyllabic verbs, e.g. yth esewgh, but -owgh elsewhere.
Thus gesowgh not gesewgh. This agrees with gesowgh, gesow in TH.
We do write êwgh, kewgh, gwrewgh, of course, but here -ewgh is both stem and desinence.

Nicholas