[Spellyans] a vry

Nigel nige.martin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:51:12 GMT 2013

O.V.D? Please enlighten me; I am, after all, a Cornish language beginner. The more I spend on resources the more inclined to recoup it I will feel. Twisted logic, but it works for me.

BTW: I am a former subscriber to the forum. If you require a re-introduction I will happily provide one. The major change is my working in the Netherlands and residing in Kernow and Österreich
Mar pleg (I think that is 'thank you').

Nigel

Sent from Samsung Mobile