[Spellyans] orthography

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Nov 12 21:31:31 GMT 2013

Agan Tavas has a loose connection with a Frisian group.  Their Gary Funck gave me a Frisian lexicon, from which it appears there are several dialects.  Like the Celtic languages, majority language groups around them give them a hard time, but they battle on.

There are four North Frisian dialects:
Mooring (there are variations between West and East Mooring):  Fohr-Amrum (again some variations in West Fohr and Amrum); Sylt; Heligoland.

In addition to these, there is West Frisian.

The most closely related language to these is….English.

Craig