[Spellyans] Nicholas William's Comments on SWF Glossary

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Thu Nov 14 10:06:56 GMT 2013

Yes, Nicholas' comments were very much appreciated and I corresponded with Albert how best to work them into the SWF Glossary. Nicholas' comments very much influenced choices that were made in the Glossary, but so were his previous writings on lexical issues in Cornish, and no doubt "Geryow Gwir" will be equally influencial in the future.
Dan