[Spellyans] Frisian orthography

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 14 22:34:37 GMT 2013

Linus, Daniel and others..

Many thanks for a fascinating and stimulating insight into the Frisian language. It quite makes me want to get some grammar books on it and start to 'dabble' in what is by all accounts, after all, the closest language to English!
And I hope it isn't perceived as too off topic from our Cornish concerns!
By the way, was Cornish never spoken on the  Scilly isles?

Ewan.