[Spellyans] SWF Review

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 14:07:32 IST 2013

Am I missing something? The Main Form of SWF is supposed to be used for
education, i.e. in schools, and for official documents. Since most of what
the rest of us produce is not intended for either I don't see that there is
an insurmountable problem. We are not all aiming at the same market.
Schools are not going to reach a standard to be able to read the books
already published for adults. Funding, hopefully, is not intended to
exclusively fund school materials. Isn't there a greater difference between
Middle Cornish and Late Cornish than there is between main form and
traditional spelling? Hopefully learners will aim to reach the stage when
they can read anything. Not everyone is aiming to pass exams.
Jan