[Spellyans] SWF Review

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Mon Oct 7 13:37:32 IST 2013

In order for the SWF project to survive, it has to have consensual support from all parties. If a substantial number of Cornish speakers lobby, MPs and councillors, saying that they object to their taxes being used to fund an orthography that they reject, if they lobby heads of schools to say that they object to their children being taught the SWF, and if people take direct action against signage in the SWF (by removing it ot altering it), then the CLP and the SWF project will not survive. There is no alternative to genuine consensus, and consensus requires accomodation of all the various strands and preferences of the Cornish language community as a whole.
Jon