[Spellyans] SWF Review

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Oct 7 14:09:18 IST 2013

With regard to Eddie's excellent publications, it is to be noted that, although MAGA does announce their publication, they do not receive promotion or support from MAGA thereafter, even if written in SWF/T.  Nor do Michael's and Nicholas's publications.  On the other hand, SWF/M publications (however few) DO get mentioned again and again.  No one will ever convince me that this is sheer accident.

Craig