[Spellyans] SWF Review

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Tue Oct 8 13:33:47 IST 2013

Agan Tavas is campaigning to get more Cornish taught in Cornwall's
schools go to:  www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/teach-Cornish-schools/story-19878795-detail/story.html#axzz2gpm3Qlt1
  to see a recent Western Morning News article.

While campaigns such as this are going on I don't think it is wise to
publicly rock the boat. Once we get a greater take up of Cornish in
schools there will be more opportunities to talk about and explain
about traditional forms of Cornish.  If more schools do not take up
lessons in or about Cornish then I  think we can safely say that the
SWF has been a waste of time and that we may as well go back to the
forms that we prefer and publicly campaign for them.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow

Agan Tavas web site:  www.agantavas.com