[Spellyans] SWF Review

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:57:51 IST 2013

OK,
I just wanted to know what people felt, being stuck up here it is difficult
to see what is going on with everyone else. I am not being rude about
individuals I was merely posing the question, what will you do if the
review puts traditional Cornish in a box and throws it in a dark cupboard.

Perhaps Dan is right, if we ask nicely they might not lock the door.

I shall try not to say any more on the subject and we can get back to i/y
distribution.

Christian