[Spellyans] SWF Review

Lowe Jenefer jlowe at cornwall.gov.uk
Tue Oct 8 19:09:24 IST 2013

In the interests of clearing up confusion and establishing facts, please
note that

1) the membership of the SWF Review Board was made public when the
appointments were made and was as follows:  Jori Ansell, Vanessa Beeman
(Chair), Albert Bock, Neil Kennedy, Maureen Pierce, Polin Pris, Esme
Tackley. Unfortunately ill-health this summer meant that Vanessa Beeman
had to resign and the Management Board then appointed Peter Harvey to
chair the group in her place. The other members remain the same.

2) the two Excel documents are the only documents that have been
distributed to anyone outside the Review Board itself.

Jenefer Lowe

Development Manager / Dyghtyer displegya

Cornish Language Partnership / Keskowethyans an Taves Kernewek

Cornwall Council / Konsel Kernow

Dalvenie House / Chi Dalvenie

County Hall / Lys Kernow

Truro

TR1 3AY

 internal tel: pell. ajy: 493465

tel: / pell: 01872 323465

email / ebost: jlowe at cornwall.gov.uk

website / gwiasva : www.magakernow.org.uk

Gwewgh agan sewya der Twitter!

@magakernow

Gwrewgh agan kavos der Facebook!  Find us on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/magakernow

The Cornish Language Partnership is funded by the Department for
Communities and Local Government and Cornwall Council.

Arhesans Keskowethyans an Taves Kernewek yw provies gans an Asran rag
Kemenethow ha Governans Leel, ha Konsel Kernow