[Spellyans] The two roles of â (a-circumflex) in Kernowek Standard

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Wed Sep 18 23:06:32 IST 2013

I can understand the reluctance to change.
Total: 1,502,138 words. That is impressive!
Keep up the good work.

As I said, last year, KS is becoming the de facto standard for quality
publications  in Cornish.
Learners will have to learn KS to read it. Hopefully, they will prefer KS to
other offerings, and I hope that they will start to write their own.
They will decide whether or not to use and/or change KS. We should give them
the best that we can but at some point someone has to say, "It's good enough
now. Let's use it." It does not need to be perfect. Look a English.

Now that KS has been officially frozen, what is the purpose of this forum?
Is it still needed?
Is there still any interest in the SWF and its review or have we forked?
Should we be at this stage before we know the results of the review?

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim