[Spellyans] The two roles of â (a-circumflex) in Kernowek Standard

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Thu Sep 19 10:08:38 IST 2013

Sorry, my mistake. 'da' and 'dâ' should be the other way round. Michael told
us correctly. I inadvertently transposed them.
I suggest that 'y' and 'ỳ' might also be the other way round as the verbal
particle is obscure, and the pronoun is short stressed.
Yes, accents on 'y' are a problem, which is why KS avoided them, and the SWF
uses 'i' for "they".

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim