[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Apr 8 12:43:53 BST 2014

Does no one on this list actually read what I write, Eddie?

I explained to Craig that I commented courteously about a matter of guiding principles. I explained that I used the word “dammit” in frustration when, instead of continuing discussion, he appeared to me to accuse me of blanket dismissal of place-names evidence. And I described this entire process already in an e-mail in which I said I was sorry if he had misunderstood me, and suggested that I supposed he might be sorry if I had misunderstood him.

You are welcome to re-read what I wrote. For my part I think this meta-discussion has about run its course.