[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Apr 8 14:24:57 BST 2014

On 8 Apr 2014, at 14:08, Daniel Prohaska <daniel at ryan-prohaska.com> wrote:

> Yes, we all read it, Michael. And we all seem to be reacting the same way to your posts. Yet you insist on denying the fact that you come across as being insulting, despite the fact that you do not intend to be so. This should tall you you might want to work on your communicative skills and your wording.

Thanks, Dan. It’s gratifying to see consensus that only I can possibly be at fault. My own feelings about what other people say about my views don’t matter.

I maintain, again, that I responded with courteous discussion to Craig’s original post, and that I responded with frustration when I felt that he had misrepresented my views. And I have explained this and offered him an apology.

I have re-read my original response and I continue to believe that it was rational and courteous discussion of his comments about the graph ‹oe›.