[Spellyans] SWF Y (was Re: Falmouth)

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:04:45 BST 2014

Eddy wheg
Please don't think I'm criticising anyone who contributes to this list - I
have some of your stuff as well as Michael's and I find it all useful - I'm
merely thinking wishfully. As to the Cussel, well we've got several things
in the pipeline but I'm afraid we are slow workers. Is there any point in
distributing publications in spellings we are no longer using? You know our
historical problems with spellings as mobile as quicksands.
Jan