[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:01:15 IST 2014

Forgive me for being dense, but how can your "scribal tradition" possibly
apply to later Cornish with a separation of several hundred years? Surely
place names are much more closely related. In Late Cornish we are more
interested in the language as it was last spoken than in some idealistic
literary pinnacle.
Jan