[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Apr 7 18:31:14 IST 2014

Yes, Michael, I think you do.

It is not acceptable to me to be put down and, basically, ridiculed at every given opportunity simply because I offer a differing point of view that I view as valid.
At Agan Tavas's recent AGM,  it was resolved that I be made an Honorary Life Member.  It's not for me to judge whether I merited such an accolade but, clearly, AT thought so and, therefore, its members take my own work in the language seriously.

When offering a valid point of view, as I have about an historically prominent use of <oe>,  I do not expect to be responded to rudely, or with contempt.  I offered it for courteous discussion.  Not "Dammit, Craig!"

The problem with the language revival all along has been one person or another believing that they are infallibly right and everyone else wrong so, until I receive an apology and assurance that, in future, all points of view will be treated with respect and courtesy, I do not intend any further participation in the Spellyans group.  I suggest that you give serious thought to this.

Craig