[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Tue Apr 8 08:45:28 IST 2014

Let's face it folks "dammit" is inflammatory language.  There are
better linguist than myself here who can confirm this.

It is not the first time that such language has been used on this list.

When I attend our church, even for something like a book sale, I am
guarded in the language that I use. 'Blimey' might be the strongest
expression. When I go to the pub I may use stronger language although
I will not deliberately blaspheme. Had Michael said "dammit Craig"
over a pint of beer possibly he would not have been offended but as we
all know things written in e-mails can be misinterpreted. I suggest
that on this list we restrict ourselves to church language.