[Spellyans] SWF review results.

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Tue Apr 8 14:08:59 IST 2014

Yes, we all read it, Michael. And we all seem to be reacting the same way to your posts. Yet you insist on denying the fact that you come across as being insulting, despite the fact that you do not intend to be so. This should tall you you might want to work on your communicative skills and your wording.
Dan