[Spellyans] Falmouth

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Apr 28 14:52:03 IST 2014

Thereby hangs the problem.  When such an invention has been in place for half a century or more, you are simply not going to get revivalists to give it up, and that covers UC/UCR users as well as KK users.

I tried, Nicholas - believe me, I tried………  In the end, I was lucky to get the slight amendment to the invention!

Craig